We only bake with beautiful ingredients like St. David Dairy butter, Milawa free range eggs, Laucke flour, Lindt chocolate and locally sourced and seasonal fruit.
- The cheesecake and roulades must be chilled as soon as possible after picking up.
- Most of the cakes can be stored at cool ambient temperature for eating that day.
- If eating the cake the next day, refrigerate the cake overnight but bring it out of the refrigerator a few hours before serving.
- Cake is best at room temperature.
- All cake leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to three (3) days.
- All the layer cakes can be frozen for up to three (3) months.